We have treated more than 350,000 patients and currently serving over 150 corporate clients including major banks, airline companies, insurance companies, offshore exploration companies, refineries, private schools, embassies, hotels, industrial houses and various other private companies
- Implementing Evidence Based Practices
- Provide the latest medical care in the most ethical manner
- Ensure patients/clients satisfaction
- Develop a sense of trust and dependability in our services
- Fostering an education based atmosphere
- Encouraging the most rational use of medications
Mission & Vision
Our Mission is Clinical excellence is the ethos of our practice at Al Amal Medical Centre. It is our moral duty to deliver high-quality healthcare at an affordable price.
Our Vision is to ensure our patients are at the Heart of our Practice.
- Provide the best medical and health care services
- Provide the most economical and affordable medical treatment for all
- Provide a friendly and welcoming atmosphere for all our patients
- To make the services of internationally renowned doctors available for consultation and care, for all our patients
- To make available the latest and most innovative medical technologies from around the world
- To encourage and arrange Continuous Medical Education programmes, for all medical and paramedical staff
- To act in complement with the Ministry of Health to promote health care for the citizens, residents and visitors of Oman
- To maintain our high quality health standards.
About the founder
Dr. Bashir Malik Muhammad was an individual who was, and still is in our memories, among the most sincere and humane persons before he was a Physician and Cardiologist. Dr. Bashir’s dream was to make healthcare accessible to all regardless of what background they came from. Dr. Bashir always strived to treat those who are in need of medical attention in the most ethical manner possible. Dr. Bashir set the standard for a full fledged medical centre that was and is still the only ISO certified medical centre in the Sultanate since. Throughout his life he pledged to pass on and share his knowledge to fellow knowledge-seekers in various hospitals, medical centres and institutions in the form of lectures. It was through this that Dr. Bashir redefined Continuous Professional Development in Oman His legacy has set the base on which new ways of working and higher standards will be built on to meet the changing needs of patients in this dynamic environment we live in today. He was The Respected Late Dr Bashir Muhamamad, a person to whom our gratitude from Al Amal Medical Centre cannot be quantified.